Its been a while since I've posted some pictures...so here are some over the last little bit. She she is growing up. Looking at her pictures always make me feel better!
I can't believe she'll be 10 months in just a few days!!! And even more amazing is that her hat is on in all of them. It lasts a whole 2 seconds on her head now! I'm sure she'll have a burned head by the end of the summer.
The second picture is of her in the swing for the first time...she loved it!

I can't believe she'll be 10 months in just a few days!!! And even more amazing is that her hat is on in all of them. It lasts a whole 2 seconds on her head now! I'm sure she'll have a burned head by the end of the summer.
The second picture is of her in the swing for the first time...she loved it!


love her!!! I just love her!!!! whata sweetie
ReplyDeleteShe is sooooo beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteaww, thanks ladies!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteXOX