Friday, July 16, 2010

Walking and Pictures

This week has been one amazing one.
On July 13th, my little girl officially began to walk!
I mean she's been walking holding onto things and walking that way forever now, but on Tuesday, she starting taking more and more steps alone. And with each day she's doing it more and more.
It is so cute to see her pick up something, like a ball, or 2 shoes, or 2 items of clothes, and walk all around the room with them. I'm sure this newness will ware of soon, but right now I think its the cutest thing ever.

Today we took a short little walk down the sidewalk. Me next to the road, and her walking next to me. Oh so super cute!!! Oh, except when she falls on the sidewalk with her hands. Think I might be best to get some polysporin to be prepared for the scratches and scrapes that are about to come.



Also this week I had some pictures taken by a friend who sadly is moving away tomorrow. Her blog is here. You really should check it out!

I'll post some more later on, but here is one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment