Tuesday, June 29, 2010

12 Month Dr's appointment.

She is sleeping away right now after her traumatic morning of getting her 12 month vaccinations. Poor girl. I hate when she does that hyperventilating crying, and holds her breath. Makes my heart break. Hopefully after some rest she'll be back to her regular self. (fingers crossed for no fevers or anything)


Weight 17 pounds, 13 oz
Height 63 cm
Head circumference 43 cm

She is tiny. Her height especially is way below the bottom of the chart. Her weight is slightly below. Her head circumference is right in the middle (at least one thing is on track!)

The Dr asked if I wanted to be reassured and send her to the pediatrician to be checked out. After some discussion, I opted not too. She is a very happy, and busy little girl, so I'm not overly concerned. We decided to see the numbers at her 15 month appointment. If they are still not improving he will refer me elsewhere at that point.

So her small size is still nagging at me a bit, but not enough to prompt me to investigate further at this point. I hope that was the right decision.

Now off to finish enjoying my last week of not working!!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy that last week and listen to your mother's instinct.

    ReplyDelete