Ohh wrote a letter to Santa, and got an e-mail (yes an e-mail) back from Santa. Who knew he had the technology? ;)
The actual letters has some cute Christmas pictures on them. I plan on printing them off and having them laminated.
Dear Santa;
My mommy is writing this for me because I am just a baby. I will be 6 months old on Christmas eve. I haven’t met you yet, but Mommy and Daddy say they are going to take me to the mall sometime soon to have a picture taken. I really don’t like to be held by anyone else except Mommy and Daddy, so I am sure I will cry!
I really don’t need anything for Christmas but I think I would like to rip up some paper. Mommy says I will get one present from you this year. I like toys that make noise!
We will be at Nanny Neil’s in Kingston this year so I hope you will find me there. I will be wearing my new Christmas Pyjamas that night just like my mommy did when she was a little girl.
Merry Christmas
December 2009
My dear little friend Alexis,
My, what a pleasure it was to read your email! When I receive messages from children like you, it brings a big, big smile to my face. It may be very cold at the North Pole, but your note makes me feel warm inside.
What's new at the North Pole? Well, everyone's scurrying about preparing for Christmas. We've all got our special jobs to do, but it doesn't seem like work because we have so much fun.
The other day, some of the younger elves came to the house with a big surprise for Mrs. Claus and me. They wrote a special Christmas poem and it's absolutely wonderful! Are you ready to hear it? It's called Christmas is Almost Here.
Christmas is almost here
A day we hold so dear
The toys are being crafted
Santa's letters are being drafted
And we couldn't be more excited
Because children every where will be so delighted
Do you like to write poems? Maybe when you send your message to me next year, you can write a special poem for me! I hope that you have a very merry Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Love,
Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment