It was a bit hectic right before Christmas while we packed up and did last minute things before traveling to my families town. But it was all worth it once we got there.
We had a great time! And little Ohh was so spoiled. She loved it there too. Getting so much attention...she was loving it. She just seems to love looking around, and being very aware and curious of things around her. I'll blog a bit later about our holidays, but I'm tired as we just got home, and I need to get ready to go to my husbands family tomorrow.
One thing I am looking forward too though is getting back into a routine with her. It can be tough on little ones when things change so much from what they are used to!
But I did just want to update on Ohh's progress!! Over the holidays she has officially become a crawler! Not just a couple little movements, but full out crawling! And boy can she move fast if she wants too. She is already beginning to hear the word "no" as she is always going straight for things on the tv stand, or other things that we haven't baby proofed yet. Oh boy...lots of work ahead of me in the next bit I can see! :)
I really think she is going to be walking pretty early too. She is already trying to pull herself up from a sitting position. Whether its up onto my legs, or on a new toy she got. My prediction, is by around 9 months she'll be walking. That seems so early too me, but I guess lots of babies do. Only time will tell. It doesn't matter to me, just whenever she is ready.
Here she is in her Christmas PJ's!
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

9 months....? it's happened before! wouldn't be surprised either.
ReplyDelete