Thursday, November 12, 2009

First step

Introduction:
I've been told not to use my real name, nor that of my family members. With that, I will start by introducing my immediate family.

Me - MaMa
Husband - DaDa
It seems this is all my husband and I seem to be calling each other lately, as we fight to get our 4 1/2 month old to say our "name" first.

Daughter - Ohhh
Calling our daughter Ohhh might seem strange, but there is a story behind it. You see, she is a "spitter upper". So every time she does it, anyone who is holding her says " OHHH, and then her name". It has become quite funny. We never noticed how much we say Ohh, until recently, and it is amusing to us now how often we say it.

About this blog

I have attempted blogging in the past related to a specific issue in my life, but I have since given that up, and have decied that now I woul like to start writing about my life as a mom.
I am far from the most creative writer. I am jelous of other bloggers out there who seem to have a knack for this kind of thing. I am more into researching, and documenting things about my life.

My goal of this blog is to talk about things I am learning about, since becomming a mom.

You see at first, before I got pregnant, (which will be a big story all on it's own) I thought all these moms I knew were such naturals, and somehow just new exactly what to do with babies. I was nervous because I had never really even held a baby, and wasn't quite sure how I would be taking care of my own.
But I have since come to realize, that most moms must have been in the same boat as me, and had to learn things just the same. Most are likely just learning on the fly like I am.

So this was my first entry. My little OHH is waking from her nap....so until next time!


MaMa

No comments:

Post a Comment