Saturday, November 28, 2009

Learned my lesson

Don't mess with Ohh's routine!
Friday was a fairly busy day which resulted in OHH and me being out for all of it. It was fun taking her to he fire station for a tour of the trucks with a moms group. Although she was really more interested in the other babies and me then she was the trucks. We'll have to try again when she's older.
Then her and I went to several shops looking around. But the highlight had to be petsmart. I took her in too look around, and boy did she love it! Maybe she's taking after her momma!? She was mesmerized many tanks of fish, couldn't get enough of the goldfinches flying around. And seemed to be in love with one particular kitten. They didn't have any dogs. I'd really like her to see some dogs so she isn't frightened of them. Maybe going to the humane society would be a good idea, as long as it doesn't mean she'll be fighting to get one. 2 cats is enough for us right now.

I think we might make this trip to petsmart again, since she loved it so much!

Oh, so back to the problem of the routine. So because we were in and out of so many different stores and stuff, her feeding was all messed up. Just eating bits of a bottle here and there, and napping just about everytime we got back into the car. So basically it ended up that I didn't fill her up enough during the day - so we had a feeding at 2am. It's been a while since I've had to get up to feed her at that time (normally it is just rolling her over, and/or rocking her back to sleep), so it was a bit rough the next day.

So lesson learned - always make sure to feed her lots during the day, if I want her to sleep all night! I think the next month might be tough will all the stuff going on.

ONLY 25 DAYS til CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment