Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 weeks of Heaven

I was wondering why I was starting to feel a bit better today, in terms of emotions, and feeling more like me again. Now I have my answer.... AF just arrived :) So in a couple days, if my evaluations of late are correct, my hormones should be evened out, and I'll be in an overall good mood until ovulation time.

On that note, today was a good day. Went to the baby/aquafit classes today. It has been a while since we made it there, so I was glad to have gone. Little OHHH seemed to handle the cold better then the last time, and was able to last the entire class. It was also a great workout today!

Then we went to Ikea. Oh how I wish I had money to spend on all things Ikea, but still it was nice to look! Then I took little OHH to another petsmart. Again, she was in love with the birds.

Well it's game night/American Idol watching with the step kids again today. These Tuesday nights have really been a great bonding time with them!

Well, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment