Here is little Ohh's new feeding schedule. We'll see how long this lasts for.
Im needing to change it because she's been just snacking a couple oz of a bottle at a time, and then waking up a couple times during the night to eat.
It seems she really doesn't want to drink her bottles lately. I was a bit worried, but after doing some research and talking to some other moms at Mother goose today, it is quite normal when they are eating more solids, and they are more interested in crawling around and discovering the world then eating.
*note I offer 6 oz, but rarely does she eat all of it, more like 4 or 5**
AM - 6 oz bottle
Cereal and Fruit
- sometimes she'll eat like a champion at breakfast, other times not so much.
Snack - I think we now skip this. I had been pushing this on her, but today, we skipped it, and she did just great.
Lunch - 1 6oz bottle
Veggies and fruit
Because of skipping the snack, she did much better at eating almost the whole bottle at once.
Snack - I think this might be hit or miss if she wants a bottle. She drank it today, but I was forcing her to stay on my lap for a movie, so it might have been more out of boredom then hunger - since she did puke most of it back up. I think I will try not to offer her this bottle unless she is protesting.
Supper - This is her favourite meal I think, as she'll drink a whole bottle, and eat a lot of the other food.
6 oz bottle
Meat/veggies mix
Fruit
1 triangle of laughing cow cheese ( I just started this yesterday. I know, you're not supposed to give cheese til later, but the soft cheese is the better choice, and I hear the high fat content is good for brain development. If nothing else she LOVES it! And it's slowly helping me get over my fear of her choking, since she can practice biting of little pieces and it essentially just melts in her mouth.)
Bedtime - 6 oz bottle
Tonight she didn't really want too much, but she did go to sleep at 8 ish.
So the test will be...will she wake up to feed in the middle of the night cause she's hungry tonight?
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment