Thursday, January 21, 2010

Full of beans!

Well, the feeding schedule must have been enough for little OHH, cause she slept through the night. Not 12 hours, but at least she didn't wake up to feed. Just woke up several times cause she soother fell out (we're thinking of trying to wean her off, but not sure right now) so we had to go in to give it too her several times.

Plus, OMG she is so full of beans for the second day in a row. Seems she's got a whole lot of energy the last couple of days. She's not happy anywhere but on the ground crawling around, and trying to get into trouble. (as in chasing the cats around!)

I don't know if its possible, but I think she might be starting to grasp the word no. When she tries to grab something she shouldn't I first tell her no, and seems the majority of the time she stops. Sometimes she'll go back to trying after looking at me (hope this isn't an early sign of defiance haha), in which case I move her away. Other times she'll turn around and go somewhere else.

Well gotta go, shes on the move!

2 comments:

  1. It's not necessarily that she is learning the word "no" it's the tone of your voice that she is reacting to.

    ReplyDelete