Well, I think she is on the mend..slowly... but getting there.
It's strange...while she was at the height of her explosions we noticed that she wasn't spitting up/puking like she normally does. But now, she's started again, and for some reason it's telling me that this means she's getting back to normal. To anyone else this probably sounds ridiculous but I guess its because the puking is "normal" for her.
I think now the biggest problem is her red bum.
Her bum was really red again all morning, but when I just changed it, it was looking better, with no poop...so fingers crossed it will continue to get better. I wonder if it's because I used a different Zinc oxide cream instead of the penatene?
This morning after her bath, I let her crawl around in her room for a little bit naked to let her "air out". So cute really. She really enjoyed it I think. Too bad I can't leave her like that more often. I should have gotten a blackmail picture.
Oh no..as I write this, I can see that look on her face! So maybe it's not over yet.
CRAP! Literally! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor babe! Hope you feel better baby Ohh.
ReplyDelete