She's officially found her voice.
I have to admit, it was in the back of my head about how she hasn't really made any of the Consonant sounds up to this point. I wasn't really concerned, but I was wondering if she should be there yet. Well no more wondering. Over the last few days she was consistently saying Mama, and then yesterday she started Dada. It seems Dada is her favourite sound cause she won't stop! Its so funny to listen to her "voice" I've got it on video, and if I get a moment to figure out how to get it on here I will.
Right now she tends to say Dada when she's playing and happy. Mama/Nana/Baba comes out when she's upset. Not sure why, but thats the way things are right now. Its just funny how much she likes making these noises. My husband and I have been laughing so much at her for the last couple of days!
On the feeding front, things have once again changed...surprise! haha. She's eating more again, and isn't skipping the snacks anymore. Although she tending to want to "snack" on the bottles. Eat a little, play, then eat the rest later. It's kind of a pain, but I guess it can't hurt??
Brrr, its cold out, so we've been hunkered up in the house for a few days...looking forward to getting out this upcoming week!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment