Well no real information from my Dr's today, but glad he took me seriously and has sent me for some bloodwork. Then I am to get a referral to the OB that delivered my baby, too discuss my concerns in more detail. Now I'm not quite sure why. I thought she was just a baby Dr. (and usually just for high risk patients), and not for this kind of thing, but I guess I'll find out when I go. Plus I have an appointment with a nutritionist in a couple of months. Was hoping it would be sooner...but oh well at least I got the ball rolling.
He did kinda have me a bit worried with all the health problems that can be caused by PCOS. Any metabolic diseases, like Diabetes is number one. Also high cholesterol, and cardiovascular disease along with kidney disease etc etc...well you get the point.
I'm in that 2 week time before my period, and I can totally feel it. Almost had road rage today over something stupid, getting super mad at my husband for nothing really. Just waiting for the big crying fits to come on sometime within the next week.....Blah!! Can't wait to get this sorted out.
On a positive note though, had a good day with OHH today after my appointment. Tomorrow will be another busy day. Mother goose, then off to stars and strollers.
I will blog soon about her changes in eating and sleeping lately. It's changed once again, and I have to find out what will work for us again.
k, off to spend the night with the step kids...it's game night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I found prior to pregnancy that seeing a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner in Hamilton really balanced out my cycles and my hormones... perhaps something you may want to consider?
ReplyDeleteThis is who I saw... http://tcmdoctoryan.com/
I too am going to the movies tomorrow with a friend... perhaps we'll see you there? We're going to see it's complicated at the Brant Street Theater.
D
PS... thanks for the Happy 101 thingy... I'm going to follow up with it some time this week.
Thanks Danielle...I have been thinking of going to something like a natural path Dr, so I will check out that link. I'm gong to see what the regular Dr's do first, and if that doesn't work, I will be going that route!
ReplyDelete